We live in the society where we are divided by almost everything… But, There is this one man whom we celebrate with pride…This one man brings the entire nation together to say.. ” I am proud to have lived in the Era of APJ Abdul Kalam”.
The humble president was a great scientist, an inspiring leader, and above anything else, he was a simple and a very strong human being. His speeches and interactions, particularly with students, inspired millions. His quotes and lectures motivated, encouraged and inspired the youth to strive to fulfill their dreams. And by sharing his experiences with young minds, he would ignite the wings of fire among them to work hard and achieve their dreams.
His death left a void in the lives of everyone he had touched with his simplicity and warmth.
Today on his birth anniversary, we take a look at some of his inspiring quotes:
1. “Dreams are not those which comes while we are sleeping, but dreams are those when u don’t sleep before fulfilling them.”
2. “Dream, Dream Dream, Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action.”
3. “This is my belief: that through difficulties and problems God gives us the opportunity to grow. So when your hopes and dreams and goals are dashed, search among the wreckage, you may find a golden opportunity hidden in the ruins.”
4. “Difficulties in your life do not come to destroy you, but to help you realize your hidden potential and power, let difficulties know that you too are difficult.”
5. “All birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagles avoid rain by flying above the clouds. Problems are common, but attitude make the difference.”
6. “Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough.”
7. “Thinking is the capital, Enterprise is the way, and Hard Work is the solution.”
8. “Suffering is the essence of success!”
9. “Confidence and Hard work is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make you successful person.”
10.”Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.”
11.”you cannot change your future,but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future”
12. “We should not give up and we should not allow the problems defeat us.”
13. “Don’t read success stories, you will only get a message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success.”
14. “Black color is sentimentally bad but, every black board makes the student life bright”
15. “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”